OMNIPAYMENT Processing may, its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of any OMNIPAYMENT Processing client who is accused of infringing the rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide OMNIPAYMENT Processing’s Copyright Agent the following information:
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
· A description of the copyrighted work, and a description of where the work is located;
· Your address, telephone number, and email address;
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law;
· A statement by you, that under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please send such notice to:
Tel/Fax +1-212-214-0806 and
Copyright Violation Notice